Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Getting Started

Q. How do I start my waste services?

A. You may request new or additional waste services by submitting a request for an estimate, by contacting us at (985) 466-1765, or by coming to the office at 1929 2nd Street, Suite A, Slidell, LA 70458.

Q. What are my payment options?

A. Waste 365 accepts cash, check, and credit cards (Amex, MC, Visa, Discover).

Q. Are there additional fees like fuel or environment?

A. Waste 365 charges a flat fee with no additional fees.

Q. Can I pay online?

A. All Waste 365 customers can create an online account and manage their account online. Contact the Waste 365 office at (985) 466-1765 to get your log in and password.

Trash Collection Schedules

Q. Do you service my neighborhood?

A. Waste 365 services the below zip codes on the following days:

Abita Springs





Pearl River













Pearl River









Q. Will my service be interrupted for the upcoming holiday?

A. Waste 365 is closed on the following days of the year:
• New Year’s Day • Mardi Gras Day • Memorial Day • Independence Day • Labor Day • Thanksgiving Day • Christmas Day
The day after the holiday,  we will resume the regular schedule of pick-up days. If your pick-up falls on one of these holidays, we will return on the next regularly scheduled day.



Trash Collection Guidelines

Q. Where do I put my carts out? And when?

A. Place your trash cart at the curb the day before your designated collection day.

Q. What do I do if I have extra trash?

A. Place it next to your cart. If there are a large number of bags (i.e. bulk), please contact It may require an additional pick-up or charge.

Q. What is considered bulk trash and how do I schedule a pick up for it?

A. Bulk trash is any item(s) that won't fit into your cart. Examples are Appliances, Furniture, Mattresses, large number of trash bags, etc. To schedule a bulk pickup please contact or call us at 985-466-1765. This may require an additional pick-up charge.

Q. What do I do if I miss my pick-up?

A. Call us at 985-466-1765 as soon as you think we have missed the pick-up. If possible, we will return that same day.

Q. Can I use containers other than the carts provided by Waste 365?

A. Yes, however, Waste 365 is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen garbage cans.

Q. Should I set out my carts if they’re not full?

A. You do not have to put your carts out if they are not full; however, our trucks will still pass by your home to check.

Q. What if I want larger or additional carts?

A. If you have a smaller cart from the previous owner, please email let us know how we can help you.

Q. How do I clean my cart?

A. Simply rinse it with soap & water and allow to dry.

Q. What happens if a cart is stolen or damaged?

A. Contact Customer Service at  and we will arrange to repair or replace your cart.

Q. What should I do with my carts if I move?

A. Email Customer Service at  as soon as possible to cancel service as you may be responsible for carts if they are lost or stolen.

Do's and Don'ts

Q. What can I include? What can't I include?

A. Below are a list of Garbage Do's and Don'ts:




The following items can go into your WASTE 365 container when properly bagged and sealed:

• Dusty materials (ashes–cooled, sawdust, vacuum cleaner dust)

• Broken glass (wrap in newspaper, place in box and label BROKEN GLASS)

• Loose animal waste and cat litter

• Styrofoam packing peanuts

• Needles and syringes (place in hard plastic or metal container with tightly secured lid)




The following contains a list of items that should be left out of your WASTE 365 container:

• Rocks

• Dirt concrete

• Gravel

• Construction debris

• Dead animals

• Hazardous waste (solvents, paints, batteries, automotive fluids, fluorescent light bulbs, pool chemicals)

Questions About My Account

Q. What should I do with my carts if I move?

A. Email Customer Service at  as soon as possible to cancel service as you may be responsible for carts if they are lost or stolen.

Q. How do I cancel my account?

A. For security purposes, Waste 365 would like you to notify us by email that you would like to cancel your account. Please email us at  with the date you would like your services canceled.


Q. What happens if there’s been a mistake and my check is returned as an NSF?

A. Mistakes happen all the time. We are all living the best lives we can at this one moment; however, Waste 365 gets charged fees when there is an NSF check. If this happens on one of your payments, one of our Waste 365 customer service representatives will contact you for a new check / payment and add a banking fee of $25.