Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative (OSR), you will call on primarily small and medium-sized commercial accounts in a field-based position to generate new sales. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sound selling strategies to new prospects and for achieving budgeted sales goals. This is strictly a HUNTER role, requiring someone with an aggressive and determined personality to capture new commercial business - all b2b sales!
• This is a field-based position. This position is eligible to participate in sales compensation and recognition programs upon successful completion of sales orientation and/or training programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the Outside Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues.
• Effectively manage prospects by developing sound marketing plans and maintaining key information in the prospect database.
• Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales.
• Match Waste365 services with customer needs by demonstrating knowledge of customers, pricing and competition; effectively communicate pricing and service strategies; proactively engage other Waste365 business opportunities, referring internally as appropriate.
• Effectively use Waste365 sales productivity software tools (i.e. Prospect and Customer Database, Proposal Program, Pricing Tools, etc.).
• Using in depth industry and company knowledge, prepare complex proposals and make recommendations on equipment optimization and leasing options.
• Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory duties
***Students pursuing a relevant Bachelor's degree are considered eligible and are strongly encouraged to apply***
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job
Bachelor's Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4-years sales experience.
3-years of work experience (in addition to education requirement) in direct business-to-business sales, business-to-business cold calling, and phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments.
Proficient with Salesforce.com